Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year 2015. 😙

As we step into 2015, I can see people make esteric resolution for the year ahead. There range from 'changing the world' to "traveling the world" to "getting married" to "running a marathon" and anything you can think of.

Look like all come up with their new resolution and I'm here too decided to list down mine. Some of it are Hopes and some I think I already follow and would like to continue and others can be termed as "wishful" thinking. Perhaps! So whatever they are, I think all are doable. 


Yeah! You heard it right. We're starting 2015 with clean leaderboards to make a brand new "achievement". That's mean new trophies for the best overall. 

Me and my man will achieve our first goal this year (God bless) to become a successful and rich person. I believe our company (WorldVenture) help us to achieve our goal. "Retire young and Rich"! 

Lastly, thank you God for giving me such a wonderful lovely Family and awesome life. For this year, I wish there's no more sadness between me and our relationship like what happen in the past year. Love you Lord. Love you Hubby. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment