Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My new life began.

Hello blog, It's been a long time after I "open" my new Book of life. This year I've been through lots of 'rough' time. One of it is my 'man' cheated on me, (wth). I cried and lost my appetite and loosing weight. like seriously "decreased"!. and my workplace(colleague) turn "upside down", the situation under controlled. fuhhh. But I manage to settle things "smoothly" (yeah right). Now me and my man get back together. Thank GOD for listening my daily prayer. I Pray that there's no more 'disruption' in our relationship. AMEN. "To my man, Please be faithful and appreciate this relationship."  lots of love.
Okay, back on top. I would like to thank you LORD for always be my saviour and listening to my prayer. promise to myself that I will not stop believing and have faith. Thank you GOD.

Let's start with my personal Bio, I was born in Kota Kinabalu and I have a 'huge' family. sometimes I need to ask my dad "who" because I can't remember their name. (LOL). Do you know that SABAH have a lot of beautiful place to visit. One of them is "MOUNT KINABALU", the highest Mountain in Malaysia, (4095m) from sea level. Mount Kinabalu is the fifth highest mountain in South East Asia and Mount Kinabalu was also the fourth highest mountain in the Malay Archipelago.  whoaaaaa! not to forget, we have private island that awarded 7(seven) wonders of the world. You can dive and see a unique sea creatures here. :) last but not least, our biggest Flower on earth "Rafflesia". I bet you all know about this but never saw it "live"?. sound nice eh?. there's lots of historical place here, come and visit SABAH!

Don't miss the fun! be right back.!

RLD.











No comments:

Post a Comment